1. Each camper will receive three (3) Boca Sports Stars Camp T-Shirts. Sports Stars T-Shirt must be worn every day at all times to ensure accountability of children.
2. Socks and athletic shoes with laces or Velcro must be worn each day in order to participate in camp activities. Slip-ons are not allowed.
3. All campers must bring their own lunch Monday through Thursday. Friday lunch will be provided by Boca Sports Stars. Campers can bring snacks or purchase them on campus.
4. Campers can only attend weekly session(s) as registered. Changes made after June 4, 2018 will invoke a $25 change fee – there are no exceptions. Requests to enroll in additional sessions are subject to availability and are on a first come, first serve basis.
5. Campers are responsible for bringing their own swimsuit and towel on days aquatics are scheduled.
6. All campers must attend scheduled field trips with their group. If you do not want your child to attend a scheduled field trip, you will need to make other arrangements during camp hours for your child. Field trips are subject to change without notice.
7. It is required that your child have health insurance coverage while attending Boca Sports Stars Camp.
8. Boca Sports Stars is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal property or electronic equipment including, but not limited to: cell phones, Ipods, MP3 players, game boys, etc. No “Mature” rated games or music will be allowed at any time.
9. In order to maintain a safe and secure environment for all campers, severe behavior including, but not limited to: physical aggression, stealing, destruction of property, or repeated incidents of inappropriate language or behavior will result in expulsion from Boca Sports Stars Camp. Camp fees are non-refundable should a camper be expelled.
10. In the event the National Hurricane Centers issues a Hurricane Warning for South Florida, camp will be cancelled. There will be no make-up days or refunds if this situation occurs.